Saturday 16 July 2011

Exploring PLEs

Having started to develop my personal learning environment in powerpoint it suddenly dawned on me, it was in front of me any way. My iGoogle page has already been setup to reflect my learning environment.
A quick snapshot using Jing and published up to picaso and I am away. Click on the picture for a closer look.


That saved a bit of time. It was at this point  I decided to return to Symbaloo and explore further and I have to say well worth a rethink. The trouble I have with iGoogle is it is not always easy to find the link I want wheras the pictures on Symbaloo means its quicker to spot. Here's a page that took 5 mins to setup, anyone who has access to the web wilist teaching will find this a very useful tool, the only slightly negative point many of the links are american based but they can be edited and deleted or even swapped.



Great tool take a look.

No comments: