Monday 11 April 2011

To Blogg or not to blogg that is the question

As a blogger for several years I can't remember what Started me off so many have come and gone and I have a few hidden away for personal reflection and anger management that get a visit occaisionally but I am certainly glad I started. It now forms a useful resource to reflect on my study. This combined with my google docs gives me an online presence that should last as long as Google.

I will leave the explanation to worldcraft who have a range of plain english videos to help explain blogging to the uninitiated. See Below.

I have a question though, what happens to my blogg when I am no longer around? Will it just sit ageing and contributing to the ever increasing data mountain or will it be scooped up and deleted. Makes for an interesting thought, will it be possible to update my blog from the next world after all some people experience paranormal activity, strange occurances, things moving etc. Surely it is possible for a wandering spirit to operate a keyboard. Then again I guess nobody would believe it.

Sorry a bit of a spoof blog posting tonight I have had a difficult day and have latched on to a thought I generated in the forum this evening. I am off to research this before I retire.

No comments: