Saturday 13 February 2010

Week 1 H807

Having completed week one of this course I think its safe to say it is going to be an interesting course . There is a  good mix of students with varied backgrounds to influence the discussions throughout the course. The first group work activity started slowly, in fact I thought I was on my own for a few days, then suddenly the conference burst into life  and the outcome was a successful one.

On reflection I may have jumped in a bit quick but I knew I had little time at the start of the working week so felt I had to contribute during the weekend. This mean't there was not a great deal left for the late arrivals to do. It apparent from the off that the conference activities have got to work this year there is too much emphasis on them in the assignments, but its been a good start and there's certainly been aplenty of good discussion within the group.

No comments: