Sunday 11 October 2009

3.4: Your own template for PDP

It is not easy assessing yourself there is a tendency to be negative about oneself. To overcome this I produced what I thought was a reasonable assessment of my current skills and then asked two of my colleagues to comment. This not only confirmed this fact but also enabled me to update my PDP plans for both my current position and the aspirations to develop in terms of the use of Moodle and more importantly the development of online learning material at work.

This helps to bring focus to what I want from H808 this year and my plan is to further develop this PDP to take it away from being Moodle specific and more 'Elearning skills', based.

For this task I approached it from two directions.
  • The first being my current development as a lecturer within FE with my role as a lecturer performing class tuition within a traditional class room environment.
  • Secondly a development of  PDP for the introduction of Moodle at 'Eng College'. This second task was based on the standard format but seeks to adjust the template to enable it to become a PDP for all teaching staff at the college. Both forms were completed with the co-operation of my peers at Eng College.
There are therefore four files for this activity with two being blank templates and two completed as follows:



No comments: