Wednesday 5 August 2009

ePortfolios ?

A quick look at what an ePortfolio is I have found a couple of useful links which I want to note for now. My initial thoughts looking at the content is that there is a graet deal of reading and information to absorb. It it evident that organisiation is required. How will I remember whwere I saw a piece of useful information? What am I going to use to logg activity? A blog, a google doc? This will be a discussion point in my conference asap I need to know what others are using?

There is a fear of information overload here.

Anyway some links

Balancing the two sides to a Portfolio Dr Helen Barrett
Focuses on the two sides to a portfolio

Investigations into differant types of ePortfolio apps. A whole range of apps where does she find the time. No reference to Moodle?
http://electronicportfolios.org/balance/index.html

No comments: