Sunday 6 March 2011

Time management.

I feel shattered having just spent the whole weekend marking assignments yes I have seen some good work but why does the OU insist on so much feedback. With the latecomers still to come next weekend there is more to follow.

All I want to do now is get back to my study things have moved on in the H800 conference and I need to get back in there having just popped in I really can do much now so a quick vent my frustrations type blog followed by a bath glass of wine and bed .
I will wake duly refreshed and get stuck in in the morning. This picture encapsulates just how I feel.

http://plannerinprogress.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/time-management-mindmap.jpg

Absolute chaos but I am in control, a little reading to catch up and a bit of extra time to prepare my first TMA and I am out of panic mode and back on track.

No comments: